Sunday, September 7, 2008
30days be4 2e1 08* DiSbAnD ~SAD~ =(
Long time no blog le ...
Time to reblog ...
I going to start my blog active agian ...
Tok more in my c-box or =) ...
Todae, i bring zhen qiang out wif spencer seow to suntec...
Zhen qiang the whole day do nth ... WAste our money and time ... ( nub ! )
Spencer and i buy the carl's JR !!!
I ate the burger and it is lyke GODDLY to me =X =D =) !!!
The french fries made me wan to fly to sky = ) BIG BIG BIG BIG = ) YUMMY YUMMY !!!
WWOOOT but 10 $ gone ... Fk i wan buy bag ... ( 10 $ more to buy the BAG 98 $ )
Sian ...
Actually not sian coz i everyday go out but my mother kept on scold me ...
Go out wif ppl everyday ... haixx
Den plae dota wif my friends ...
OWNING owning the whole day...
Continue my journey of blog ...
New comer => welcome to my blogz
my name guan hoe ...
TOk more in C-BOX !!!
WAiting for nxt day ...
MY cousin b'day ?
I Dunno LOLs!
I am a nub brother to myy cousin ... SAD !
But i will treat them well nxt time ...
BB
gtg to play dota wif siao ppl !!!
WOOT ... WAiting for my exam result
Fail english = n.a
PASS everything wif flying colours = NEW bag New HANDPHONE ... AND oversea TRIPzzz!!!
Posted by Coka_Cola~ at 6:15 AM